North West Hearing are looking for a Practice Assistant to join our busy team based in Cheadle.
The successful candidate will be well spoken, computer literate, smartly presented, be of a confident nature and have experience of providing excellent client facing customer services.
This diverse role requires the ability to work under pressure, multitask and pay meticulous attention to detail.
Experience of working in a medical background is an advantage but not essential. Training will be provided.
- To assist in the smooth running of the clinic
- Checking and ordering supplies
- Answer all incoming telephone calls
- Deal with all incoming/outgoing post, including testing and checking hearing aids and ear plugs
- Diary management/arranging appointments
- Scanning and sending test results to appropriate agencies as necessary
- Arranging appointments for incoming referrals
- Dealing with collections and fittings of ear plugs
- Pairing invoices and delivery notes
- Proof reading consultant and GP reports
Salary £22,000 to £30,000 per annum depending on experience.